INVEST IN A METAL ROOF
DAYTONA AND THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
The average roof lasts about 17 years. A metal roof often lasts 30 to 50 years, which makes it a good option as a material to protect your home. When you’re ready to replace your old roof, ask G&W Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. about metal roofing. Our roofers in Edgewater, FL, as well as the entire team that works on your home or business, is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We always provide a free estimate to let you know what to expect.
As a locally owned and operated business, we aim to provide a high level of customer satisfaction to keep earning your business. We are always ready and willing to listen to your needs, providing you with the information you need before you update your roof in Daytona. If you are prepared to invest in new roofing in Flagler Beach or the surrounding communities, you should contact our specialists today.
- It is highly fire-resistant, and it withstands strong winds, like those that come off the ocean during hurricane season.
- Newer technology has enabled metal roofs to be energy-efficient, while having many different finishes and colors to provide style to your building.
- This type of roofing is very durable, while also being affordable. Its life cycle costs are much lower than other types of roofs.
- A metal roof is made from sustainable materials, and it can be recycled when it is at the end of its life, which makes it very environmentally friendly.
- The material is designed to last longer, and it comes with a warranty for its life cycle.
ALSO SERVING COCOA BEACH & TITUSVILLE
When you’re ready to replace or repair your roof, make a call to G&W Roofing near Daytona Beach, Titusville, Melbourne and Cocoa Beach. We’re your metal roofing contractor, contact us today at (321) 264-2227 for a free estimate.
We handle all types of materials, such as TPO, gravel or asphalt shingle roofing. Our company has been serving East Florida for more than 30 years.
Contact our team if you’re interested in the increasingly popular metal roofs. We’re proud to serve our local communities of Edgewater and Daytona Beach in Central Florida.