Hurricane season may seem like it’s far off – but it is only a mere three months away. Making sure your property is prepared for this season starts with a call to our roofers in Ormond Beach, FL, at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. Here are three ways you can prepare your home for the season:
- Do Your Repairs and Upgrades Now – Have you been avoiding a repair or replacement? When you have someone come out now, you will not have to worry about it in the future. A member of our team will be able to fit you in as soon as possible to take care of your issues.
- Inspect Your Roof Before the Season Starts – Requesting a roof inspection is a wise plan for any home or business owner. By having it inspected before the season starts, you will know about any potential issues. If there is nothing to worry about you can rest assured you are prepared for the season.
- Clean Your Roof – Leaves and other debris on your roof can cause issues when it rains during a hurricane. Take some time to remove anything that has been sitting on your roof for months.
Count on the roofers at our business to help you all year long. Our company offers residential and commercial services, working on flat, metal, shingle, and gravel roofs.
Finding a roofer to assist you with your home or business can be complicated. Before you pick up the phone and hire the first person on Google, you should do the following to make sure you are choosing the right business for your needs:
- Do Your Research – Roofers are a dime a dozen, so you should spend some time to see what makes one roofer better than the other. Spend some time reading Yelp and other review sites to see what people think about roofers in your area. Furthermore, you can click past the first page of Google results to see if there are other options out there.
- Set Up a Consultation – Before you decide to hire a roofer, you should set up a meeting or consultation to discuss your potential project. A dedicated roofer will take the time to meet up with you, answer questions, and provide you with an estimate. If the roofer refuses to meet you, then keep searching.
- Always Request a Contract – When you have a contract, you can lay out essential details like timelines, prices, warranties, and any other specific info relevant to your project. You should never work with a roofer that refuses to give you a contract.
Find talented roofers in Ormond Beach, FL, as well as the surrounding areas, when you call the team at G & W Roofing at (386) 427-2798. We are always happy to provide you with a free estimate for the work you need to have performed.