Are you in the market for a new roof? The team at G & W Roofing is here for you. We offer a vast array of roofing options for your property, including metal roofs. Here are a few benefits to installing a new metal roof on your home:
- A Fire-Resistant Option – Metal roofing is resistant to fire, which means you can rest assured that your roofing will be able to withstand fires that happen in your area, as well as stand up to any fire that may occur in your home.
- Metal Roofing is Affordable – You may have to spend a little more on the initial investment, but you will spend less money on a metal roof on the whole. The average shingle roof only lasts about 17 years, while a metal roof can last as long as 50 years in some cases.
- Environmentally Friendly – If you are concerned about the environment, then metal roofing is the perfect choice for your sustainable home. Metal roofing is made from sustainable materials and can be recycled when it is being replaced.
Whether you are seeking someone to assist you with a metal roof installation in Holly Hill, FL, or need assistance in South Daytona, you can rest assured that the team at our business is available to help you.
Are you aware of the concept of roof pitch? If your answer is yes, then it’s likely that you are in the home construction industry or you have had a new roof installed on your home or business. Most individuals who have not worked with roofing before are not familiar with the concept. At its most basic definition, roof pitch is a term used to talk about the angle of your roofing. Whether you are investing in a new roof or purchasing your first home, you should know about roof pitch and how it can affect your property.
When purchasing a new home, you want to find a property with a roof that has a steep pitch. These roofs will help direct rain and debris to the ground, which is perfect for your home during hurricane season, as it will protect your home from the elements. If the home you currently own has a smaller pitch, you can consult with a roofing specialist to learn more about increasing your roof pitch. They will be able to provide you with information about available roofing materials, as well as what types of changes they will need to make to your existing frame.
When you are interested in purchasing new roofing in Daytona Beach, FL, you can count on the talented team at G & W Roofing to help you. We are proud to provide services throughout the surrounding communities.
Finding a roofer to assist you with your home or business can be complicated. Before you pick up the phone and hire the first person on Google, you should do the following to make sure you are choosing the right business for your needs:
- Do Your Research – Roofers are a dime a dozen, so you should spend some time to see what makes one roofer better than the other. Spend some time reading Yelp and other review sites to see what people think about roofers in your area. Furthermore, you can click past the first page of Google results to see if there are other options out there.
- Set Up a Consultation – Before you decide to hire a roofer, you should set up a meeting or consultation to discuss your potential project. A dedicated roofer will take the time to meet up with you, answer questions, and provide you with an estimate. If the roofer refuses to meet you, then keep searching.
- Always Request a Contract – When you have a contract, you can lay out essential details like timelines, prices, warranties, and any other specific info relevant to your project. You should never work with a roofer that refuses to give you a contract.
Find talented roofers in Ormond Beach, FL, as well as the surrounding areas, when you call the team at G & W Roofing at (386) 427-2798. We are always happy to provide you with a free estimate for the work you need to have performed.
When you own a home or business, you should always be paying attention to your property to ensure that it is in good shape. Your roof is one of the many spots you have inspected regularly. Our team has put together three reasons why you may need to invest in roof repair services:
- Old Roofing – Do you know how old your roof is? If it has been more than 20 years since someone worked on your roof, then it is likely that you may need some repairs or general maintenance. You can call a member of our team and ask them to check out your roof for any issues.
- Sunshine in the Crawlspace – When you start to notice small bits of sun shining through your roof, you need to contact a roofer to help you with the issue. They will be able to repair these small holes, as well as repair any damage around the holes.
- Missing Shingles – If you own a property with a shingle roof, you should inspect it to see if any shingles are missing. Missing shingles could cause additional damage to your home when bad storms happen.
The crew at G & W Roofing is available to assist you with your property today. You can call us when you are looking for roofers in Edgewater, FL, as well as surrounding areas like Ormond Beach, Daytona, Holy Hill, and Port Orange.