Now that you have hired our roofers to assist you with your home or business, it is vital that you do everything necessary to make the project as simple as possible. Our team knows that you have many questions about the process and are happy to answer them for you.
One thing many of our clients ask us is if they need to be there while we work on your property. The simple answer to this question is no. Our roofers have years of experience providing commercial and residential roofing services. We should be able to take care of any potential issues if you are not present. We know that being in your home while someone is working on the roof above you can be annoying. That said, we want to make sure that all vehicles that are left at your property while we are working are moved away from the house or building. We do not want any falling debris to damage your vehicles.
Call our roofers in New Smyrna Beach, FL, at (386) 427-2798 to receive a quote for our services. The team at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. is ready to help you, providing a vast array of repair and installation services for your home or business.
As a homeowner, you want to have your home in working order at all times. Waiting for a roofing project to be completed can be frustrating, as a variety of issues can prevent your roofer from working on your home. The team at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. understand the stress and work hard to ensure that your project is completed in a fast and efficient manner.
The reality of the situation is we will not know precisely how long a roofing project will take until we know what materials we are working with, as well the size of your roofing. Once we have this information, we will also check out variables like the weather and availability of materials. Most average shingle roofing installations take someone between one to two days. If your home is larger, a task may take as many as four days.
Count on the team at our business when you are in need of new roofing in Daytona Beach, FL, and the surrounding communities. We work with a wide array of roofing material and are happy to speak to you about your needs. Additionally, our business is known for providing free quotes for our services. Call us at (386) 427-2798 to speak with someone about your residential or commercial roofing needs.
The team at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. work with a wide array of roofing material that can be used on homes and businesses. Whether you are looking for assistance with a new roof installation or would like a quote for a repair, you can request assistance from a roofing contractor in Daytona Beach from our business. One of the many options we offer is TPO roofing.
TPO, which is also known as thermoplastic polyolefin, is a very strong material that is known for being energy efficient. Many people select this style of roofing for their property because it has a strong resistance to ozone and UV exposure. Furthermore, it is easy to install and performs well under harsh weather conditions. If you are in the market for an affordable material to protect the roof on your commercial building, TPO is the right option for your needs.
Does TPO roofing sound like the right solution for your needs? Call us today at (386) 427-2798 to speak to a specialist about our services. We offer free estimates for our services, serving people throughout the community. If you are in Ormond Beach, Edgewater, Flagler Beach, or Port Orange, our specialists can help you.
EPDM roofing, also known as rubber roofing, rubber membrane roofing, and rolled rubber roofing, is one of the options available when you hire the team at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. This selection is one of the least expensive options out there and may be an excellent choice for your property.
One of the main reasons why Florida property owners like to invest in this style of roofing is the material resists damage that is caused by the hot sun. When installed, the rubber material is anchored to the roof to protect your home or business. Not only is it resistant to tears and scuffs, but this option is also easy to patch when you have a leak. Many people who have flat roofs prefer to select this option, as it is affordable and will last for a long time.
Are you interested in learning more about EPDM roofing for your home or business? You can count on the roofers in Edgewater, FL, to assist you. We have a wide service area, helping individuals in Daytona Beach, Flagler Beach, Palm Coast, and Holly Hill. Call us at (386) 427-2798 to receive a free estimate for the work you need to have performed.
Hurricane season may seem like it’s far off – but it is only a mere three months away. Making sure your property is prepared for this season starts with a call to our roofers in Ormond Beach, FL, at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. Here are three ways you can prepare your home for the season:
- Do Your Repairs and Upgrades Now – Have you been avoiding a repair or replacement? When you have someone come out now, you will not have to worry about it in the future. A member of our team will be able to fit you in as soon as possible to take care of your issues.
- Inspect Your Roof Before the Season Starts – Requesting a roof inspection is a wise plan for any home or business owner. By having it inspected before the season starts, you will know about any potential issues. If there is nothing to worry about you can rest assured you are prepared for the season.
- Clean Your Roof – Leaves and other debris on your roof can cause issues when it rains during a hurricane. Take some time to remove anything that has been sitting on your roof for months.
Count on the roofers at our business to help you all year long. Our company offers residential and commercial services, working on flat, metal, shingle, and gravel roofs.
Are you unsure if you should repair or replace your roof? The team at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. can assist you with your property. Here are a few situations you may be facing:
- Spreading Damage – If you have been noticing an issue has only gotten worse, such as missing or damaged shingles, you should most likely replace your roof. This problem could be a sign that your roof is no longer doing its job. It is only a matter of time before you will need to replace it.
- Roof Age – When was the last time you replaced your roof? If it is only a few years old, then you can have it repaired. Roofing that is more than two decades old may need to be replaced. The decision hinges on the style of roof on your house or building.
- Selling Your Property – People who are buying a new home are going to pay attention to the age of the roof. Many will want you to replace it before they even buy it. If you want to get the highest possible return on your investment, you should replace your roof.
The team at our roofing company in Edgewater, FL, is available to help you decide if you should repair or replace your roof. You can request that a member of our team come to your location and provide you with an idea regarding the services you need for your property.
Are you concerned about your roof leaking? Our team has put together some valuable information that you should know about locating and preventing leaks:
- Watch Your Chimney, Skylights, and Vents – When roofs leak, they tend to leak around one of these areas. The next time it is raining, you should take a look at these areas to ensure that the rain is flowing around it. If not, you may need to have these spots flashed or resealed.
- Take Care of Your Gutters – Having quality gutters installed in your home is essential, as they protect your foundation and direct water away from the roof. When your gutters are clogged, water will start to pool on your roof, which may lead to leaks. A specialist will be able to tell you if your gutters are working properly.
- Look for Algae and Mold – Many Florida homeowners have to deal with algae and mold on their roof. These spots tend to leak. Keep your eye out for discoloration on your roofing.
Whether you have a small leak or need help with an extensive repair, the roofers in New Smyrna Beach, FL, at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. can help you. Our business is proud to offer residential and commercial services throughout the community, including Edgewater, Holly Hill, Palm Coast, and Daytona.
Many homeowners know about shingle roofing, but did you know there are different kinds of shingles? Our business is proud to offer two selections for your home – architectural and three-tab shingles. There are benefits to both of these styles of shingles.
Architectural shingles are the most common shingles used for Florida homes. These options are made from asphalt and are installed in non-conforming shingle tab layers. These selections are known for holding up in the wind and having a long lifespan. Many people like this option because many homeowners’ insurance policies will give you a discount for installing these shingles on your home.
Our business also offers three-tab style shingles that are installed in a single layer on your home. This option is ideal for people who are on a budget, as they cost less than architectural shingles. That said, it is important to note that you will have to replace a roof with this style of shingles sooner than an architectural shingle roof.
Count on the specialists at G & W Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc. to help you make the right choice for your budget. Our roofing contractors in Daytona Beach are happy to come to your home and provide you with an estimate for our services.
Are you in the market for a new roof? The team at G & W Roofing is here for you. We offer a vast array of roofing options for your property, including metal roofs. Here are a few benefits to installing a new metal roof on your home:
- A Fire-Resistant Option – Metal roofing is resistant to fire, which means you can rest assured that your roofing will be able to withstand fires that happen in your area, as well as stand up to any fire that may occur in your home.
- Metal Roofing is Affordable – You may have to spend a little more on the initial investment, but you will spend less money on a metal roof on the whole. The average shingle roof only lasts about 17 years, while a metal roof can last as long as 50 years in some cases.
- Environmentally Friendly – If you are concerned about the environment, then metal roofing is the perfect choice for your sustainable home. Metal roofing is made from sustainable materials and can be recycled when it is being replaced.
Whether you are seeking someone to assist you with a metal roof installation in Holly Hill, FL, or need assistance in South Daytona, you can rest assured that the team at our business is available to help you.
Are you aware of the concept of roof pitch? If your answer is yes, then it’s likely that you are in the home construction industry or you have had a new roof installed on your home or business. Most individuals who have not worked with roofing before are not familiar with the concept. At its most basic definition, roof pitch is a term used to talk about the angle of your roofing. Whether you are investing in a new roof or purchasing your first home, you should know about roof pitch and how it can affect your property.
When purchasing a new home, you want to find a property with a roof that has a steep pitch. These roofs will help direct rain and debris to the ground, which is perfect for your home during hurricane season, as it will protect your home from the elements. If the home you currently own has a smaller pitch, you can consult with a roofing specialist to learn more about increasing your roof pitch. They will be able to provide you with information about available roofing materials, as well as what types of changes they will need to make to your existing frame.
When you are interested in purchasing new roofing in Daytona Beach, FL, you can count on the talented team at G & W Roofing to help you. We are proud to provide services throughout the surrounding communities.